When only the best will do!
Another Quality Product you can trust from Solutions Medical
Quality - Precision - Technology at Competitive Prices!!!
Product Category: Full Body
Ferno Product Code: VHI ULTRALITE X
The Ultralite X full body harness is designed and manufactured in Australia and combines world-leading safety features with superior comfort and easy vest style donning.
This safety harness is constructed with pliable, moisture-wicking mesh that provides the wearer with unrestricted flexibility and comfort during low and high risk work conditions. Due to its innovative cross-style design, forces exerted in the event of a fall are distriuted evenly through the harness to dissipate damaging impact shock and protects the user from internal injuries.
For confined space entry and work at heights restraint, tie into the Ultralite's front attachments points, adjust the leg straps and sit into the harness for additional comfort and support as well as reducing the chances of suspension trauma.
The harness adjusts to fit a large range of body shapes. This feature combined with the flexible and unrestrictive frontal straps makes the Ultralite X a favourite for females.
The Ultralite X feaures all alloy componentry with oil, grease and water repellent webbing. The harness' reflective properties provide pronounced visibility and safety when working in darkness. Non-metallic front and rear free fall arrest attachment points have contributed to the overall impressive weight of 1.29 kg - a significant weight saving that reduces fatigue on the wearer.
The Ferno Ultralite X Harness is so light and comfortable, you'll forget you've got it on!
- World leading safety features
- Unrestrictive and comfortable to wear
- Lightweight and easy donning
- Weight 1.29 kg
- Female anatomy friendly design
- Non-metallic front and rear fall arrest attachment point
- Confined space retrieval attachment points
- Lightweight alloy quick connect leg buckles
- Simplistic design and shape allows easy donning
- 3D breathable mesh
- Oil, grease and water repelling webbing
- Reflective for exceptional visibility in dark conditions
- Certified to AS/NZS 1891.1:2007; EN 361:2002
- Available in S/M, M/L & L/XL
- All stainless steel hardware
- Waist strap, side Ds plus dorsal extension