When only the best will do!
Another Quality Product you can trust from Solutions Medical
Quality - Precision - Technology at Competitive Prices!!!
Product Category: PPE
Ferno Product Code: VKA WHE 20.201
The NEW KASK HP Plus is a high-tech helmet designed for professional rescue and working-at-height applications and is particularly suited for:
- Emergency rescue
- Rope access technicians
- Specialists working at height
A lightweight, compact and feature-rich helmet, the new HP Plus AS is certified to AS/NZS1801 Occupational Protective Helmets and available standard in white, yellow and red.
- Lightweight – 500 g excluding visor and ear defenders
- Multi-direction adjustments for best fit, user comfort and safety
- 10 air intake valves are protected with aluminium anti-intrusion grilles which act as one-way membranes to deflect debris, water and chemicals from entering the helmet
- Internal channels for best ventilation, keeping the head cool
- Moisture wicking, removable, washable internal padding
- Polygiene® technology inhibits bacteria growth
- Stowable internal head harness/adjuster allows multiple helmet stacking without damage
- External lamp clip system is compatible with all current style headlamp elastic bands
- Optional accessories include full face visors, half visors and bayonet style ear defenders
For a full list of features and specifications, view the KASK HP Plus brochure and data sheet please.